Saturday 30 June 2007

Very Sad News

This is just a quick note to explain why we haven't posted a blog since 17/6
On Thursday 21st June my brother Jonathan died, we knew he was very ill but it was still a shock. We had visited him on 1st June, on the day we set off and we really thought we would see him in September. So Keith and I flew home on Monday 25th for his funeral and to spend some time with all the family. Keith flew back to Corfu today and I will be flying back on Monday.
Last week we had Jema, Barry, Caitlyn, Finley, Pippa and Lena visiting us, so we will blog next week with all our news.
Love to you all
Liz X

Rest in Peace JD

1 comment:

Lorraine said...

Hi Lizzie,

I guess you're back in sunny Corfu by now, possibly chilling round the pool (I'm soooo jealous). It was lovely having you here this weekend, lots of love to you and Keith.

Love
Lorraine (No 2)
xxx